Monday 9 May 2011

Now for a list >:] Heh.

Yo! I'm bacccckkkk..
I am so obsessed with Ikuto. (Kyo went on a vacation ;])
Shalinn came in today with the BEST drawing of Ikuto and Amu today. Everyone, she is so pro.
Heh. Whereas, me, for example, is shit at drawing Ikuto.... But I did a good drawing of Haruhi Suzumiya, (I will be reviewing The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, sometime soon).... Oh and Aoba Kozue from Mahoraba~Heartful Days. (Which one of us will review but we will decide soon <3). Anyway, to the point >.< I am now doing a TOP FIVE ANIME LIST. Shalinn will do one too ,, won't you Shalinn? >:]
Anyway, I just couldn't resist. Oh and this is the list for the present, not necessarily the future.
Here it is!!!!!

5. Skip Beat
4.Haruhi Suzumiya
3. Howls Moving Castle~ Movie but mehhh.
2. Fruits Basket
1. Shugo Chara.


Love you guys xxx
Signing off,
Lauren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment