Monday 9 May 2011

My Drawings and more

Here are my drawings, that Lauren has been RAVING about. These are obviously from the anime: SHUGO CHARA!
I will soon be releasing an anime review on this anime. Also, if you would like us to review an anime for you, just comment below or, email us at: beatthatanime@hotmail.com!
Don't forget we read EVERY email and
comment!

These drawings WERE NOT TRACED! The paper's too thick anyway for me to trace with, one time I was SO desperate to draw KYO, so I tried too trace. I KNOW IT'S A SIN! But that paper would NOT let me trace at all!
ENJOY!~ And I WUV Ikuto ~KYA!~ And YORU!~ AWESOMENESS!~




Beat That Anime,
Signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Shalinn!! Ur too good to be true!! lol ;p Hey, u should buy Trend shoes, they'd suit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe ;p Oh, u'd NEVER guess how I found ur blog. LOL I simply searched, 'Lauren and Shalinn's Blog' AND IT CAME UP!! LOL ;p

    ReplyDelete