Monday 23 May 2011

I know, we're dead.

Ohaider....
Please don't kill Shalinn and I...... We have been so busy with school and assignment(Hernie has given us THREE, yes I said THREE)so, there hasn't been much time for blogging. But now that Shalinn is raving over Toradora, she will hopefully post a review in the next week or so[No pressure!] Whereas I'll be posting a review on Fruits Basket.... I know it was gonna be Haruhi, but I promise I'll get around to that sometime soon. I've been to busy writing my fanfic in which I will publish when Shalinn comes to my house this Sunday....
Do read it, Shugo Chara Amuto; called The Art Of Love <3
oh oh and Shalinn has one too. Oh yeah!! Swapping With A Kiss[•=
Im blabbing now, sorry. But the real reason why I came was because I want YOU(Yes, you fellow school people who were forced to come and read our blog[Awesome right?]) to comment on a poll which I will be having. It's a like what's better thing. So here are the choices!!

Being a noob
OR
Having a haircut like Ivan used to have......
Personally, I'd have to go with being a noob..... But, you decide.. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment