Monday 27 June 2011

Supanova Perth 2011!!

hey!!!!
Guess what?!!??!!
I went to the SUPANOVA POP CULTURE EXPO!! on saturday,, AND sunday!
There were awesome costumes, anime, manga, and COSPLAY COMP!! ^0^ I was in heaven!! I bought Yui from K-ON plush (KYA) La Corda d'Oro manga... (:p) and some rulers and stickers with vocaloids!! Len, Rin, Miku <3 There were these randoms dressed as Storm Troopers.. and a Darth Vader, being the geek my dad is , he bought a light sound FX (quite awesome might I add) lightsaber for 100$! My absolute favorite part was in the cosplay, some guy came out dressed up as a guy from Halo, and a random just yells out "NOOB!" hahahha.! They had Tom Felton(Draco Malfoy, Harry Plopper) and the I Dream Of Jeannie cast, (Barbara Eden, Bill Daily and Larry Hagman.) and some NOOB from Buffy called "James Marsters" Dad insisted we get a picture with Larry Hagman, as he was Tony Nelson in Jeannie and J.R Ewing(ARRFGHHH) from Dallas. well my little rant is over.. I will add pictures soon, be sure to keep tuned. signing off,,, Lauren xx p.s THERE WAS NO IKUTO COSPLAY!!!!!!!! OR PLUSHIE ! >:(

1 comment: