Tuesday 7 June 2011

Fruits Basket ( But I still love my Iky..)

Heyyyy!!!!
I'm back with a REVIEW!!!! Woop!
Sorry, it took me FOREVER to get on and post this.
Here it is;;; xxx

Fruits Basket, the popular English turned manga series, also available as an anime. I have a vast knowledge of Fruits, as I have spent a few hours watching special features and watched the anime 4times English dubbed and 6 times Japanese with subs..
"It's time to pay the piper rat boy, I'm here to collect"
The manga is so much better (obviously as it has 23 awesome books).. Id recommend vol. 15. SO FUNNY!!
Anyways, to the point.
The main character is Tohru Honda, a Girl who's mother and father have both passed away. She decided to go live with her beternal grandpa, and works to not be a burden. But when his house is getting renovations, she pretends to have somewhere to stay whilst they are going on. The Sohmas eventually encounter her and ask her to stay at their house. (For all the Fb maniacs, I didn't mean the main house, I meant shigures house!!)
As Tohru tries to break the sohmas free from the curse.
KyoxTohru FTW!!!

I recommend this, as it. Was my one true live<3 My first raving point.. KYA!!!
Live you...



Signing off,
Lauren Sodom


P.S. Try to watch on YouTube, or read the manga on MangaFox or TenManga(or whatever it is) but it's so annoying, I'd recommend to read the first one online and then if you like it, go buy the rest... X

No comments:

Post a Comment