Friday 17 June 2011

Hey! ;3

I am seriously REALLY ENVIOUS of Shalinn's good meal.
And the decision I am about to make.... I haven't even discussed with her. (Sorry...!)
I am officially announcing that from now on, if Shalinn or I would like to post a review on a Japanese Drama, (or any other type) we can do so.
Here's my personal diary entry of the day Shalinn first showed me Hana Yori Dango.
[STUFF THE DATE]
Dear My awesome Diary in which I never write in,
Hi :) It's me again... (You see I seem to talk to myself in my diary.. o_o)
Of course it's me... Charlie stuff off if your reading this.
Today Shalinn [Anime Buddie and awesome person ;)] introduced me to Japanese Drama's.
She came over and showed me the first 20 minutes or so of a drama called Hana Yori Dango. It was actually really good, and even though I don't rave about it much I really like it *blush*.
Mainly because it has two hot guys o_o... [Pssstt Shalinn Psst..]
But it is awesome none the less.......... So yeah,,, I better be going NOW. Or later. BUT NOW.
Bye ;3 Lauren x


Well yeah o_o Thats what I write. Some of that writing was just my thoughts at the time, [you'll figure it out.] 
Thats my first point. [&& Hanazakari no Kimiatchi e.  SHALINN!1 -wink-  And I watched the Taiwan version Shalinn. o_o Ella who is the main character actually LOOKS LIKE A GUY THE WHOLE TIME. But the other guys are hot o_o Watched it b'coz i WANTED TO!]

This is getting too long.. I am really bad at this.... Going off to watch random anime..... My life is EPICALLY BORING.....

Signing off,,,
LAUREN xoxo


P.S Apparently [according to my mum's mouth] my name is French.. Yeah right. o_o
P.P.S Hopefully none of you make a fool outta me and say it is French.
P.P.P.S WHY ARE THERE SO MANY 'P's?

No comments:

Post a Comment