Saturday 1 October 2011

Sleepover FAIL.

Hello~
I'ts lauren here and I'm still at Shalinn's house!! :] We were up till about 1am-ish... Facebook stalking and TRYING to find an anime to watch... But It was a complete fail soo,,. But this morning we were watching SBSPopAsia on TV.. and our arashi songs probably came up whilst we were eating breakfast. Shalinn died of sadness. ANDD,, for the last song they put up Step by KARA and (no offense) we HATE that song nearly as much as my brother. So yeeaah~ Here's Shalinn;

HIHI! It's Shalinn here! And I'm so upset because we didn't get to hear any ARASHI songs! I was so not dying of sadness! I was dying of chilli heat! I was eating this REALLY hot Korean noodles! And it was so spicy! But I conquered the NOODLE! Because I'm THAT awesome! But yes, I have to admit I did cry! I didn't mean to! It just flowed out! YAY LOLLIPOP!~ SUGAR! Lauren just fed me a lollipop so I'm going to be hyper for awhile!
~HYPER!~

Hehe, Yes, HYPER~~!!! Shalinn will probably be jumping off the walls or something later on.. I must brace myself, since her parents and her are coming to my house for lunch! :] I actually have NO idea what's for lunch but I'm expecting something decent. (I hope. Since my mum stinks at cooking anything other than stir fry.) Help! ;D


Signing Off,
BeatThatAnime
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment