Saturday 17 September 2011

World God Only Knows S2

Okay so as I promised id do some reviews today. Well I'll be doing a review on "The World God Only Knows, Season2"
Much like my review of Season 1, "WGOK" Season 2 is similar. With new girls obtaining loose souls, new humor and storyline. Okay, So I really liked season 2.... !! Elsie is still the same, clueless girl and Keima is still the same, PFP obsessed boy.
BUT, yes, BUT, the girls are much different to the first season, one of the girls takes up 3 whole episodes to get the soul out of her. But there was actually a time when I watched a part twice. The last girl to conquer, is actually the most... interesting .
This anime is one of my personal favorites. And I would recommend it if you like;
Love Hina
Shugo Chara
or We Without Wings.

Rating: 7.4/10
Watched on :Crunchyroll
I'd recommend to watch the first season first. Of course.
BUT, FOR ALL WGOK FANS, THE THIRD SEASON IS COMING OUT THIS NOVEMBER I THINK..... OMG I CAN'T WWAAIITT :D


Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment