Monday 29 August 2011

I might as well go die.

I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR MONTHS!! IM SO SORRY (To all the readers[if any] out there!!)
I have been really busy! My teacher is going nuts with homework and I've been staying up late watching dramas and amime! I have recently been watching
•49 Days (Korean romantic comedy drama type,; I will be posting a review)
• Full House (Also Korean, haven't finished it yet)
• The world god only knows s3 previews( I can't wait!)
• I watched Liar Game (Matsuda Shota:: Mystery type drama) It was weird thou.
• I watched Rio Rainbow Gate, GA :Gejuisuita Art Design Class, SA: Special A and others.
Just to give you an idea of what is in the "now"
I will promise to be on more!!
And I made a list of top 8 guys (real and anime)
8 Seto Koji
7 Choi Minho
6 Teppei Koike
5 Keima
4 Thunder!
3 Arashi members
2 Who is second best to Ikuto?!? Help me decide!!
1 Ikuto ,as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment